Monthly Archives: March 2012

Reporting my address – First time.

Because I have a 12 month Retirement Visa to Thailand, I don’t have to do the ‘border-boogie’ where I need to leave the country to renew my Visa. With a Retirement Visa, it’s just a matter of going to the …

Posted in Blog | Tagged , | Leave a comment